Festival Guidelines – Rock Ambleside Park 2018
GSL Group, Ambleside Live and Rock 101 presents the second-annual Rock Ambleside Park music festival on August 17-19, 2018 at Ambleside Park in West Vancouver. Weekend and Saturday Passes are sold out. Tickets for Friday and/or Sunday can be purchased here.
If you have not picked up your Rock Ambleside Park tickets, the box office will be open starting Friday, August 17th at 12:00pm directly at the Main Entrance on the festival grounds (Please see map below). Any ‘Will Call’ tickets can be picked up here with photo ID!
The box office will be ready to scan tickets and affix wristbands as of 12:00pm on Friday, August 17th, 11:30am on Saturday, August 18th and 11:30am on Sunday, August 19th.
Once gates are open, please head directly to the Main Entrance to have your tickets scanned and wristbands affixed! VIP Patrons please head to the VIP Entrance (see map below).
- Wristbands MUST be affixed onto the rockers wrist! There is no option to pick up additional wristbands.
- Once the wristband is on, DO NOT take it off! You must have a wristband to gain entry.
- Wristbands will be coloured to indicate which day you have access to or if you have a weekend pass. The 3 Day wristbands have been designed to be waterproof & sweat proof, so they are sure to last the entire weekend!
There will be no additional parking available at Ambleside Park.
No overnight parking.
Be responsible. Please be sure to get home safe so we can rock another day!
If you have purchased a parking pass in advance, please ensure to present your parking pass to the parking attendants upon arrival. Please view the map below to know exactly where you will be parking before heading to the event.
Please head to the VIP lot termed VIP PARKING LOT A.
From Marine Drive turn onto Pound Road. Parking attendants will direct you to your parking spot.
Please head to the general parking lot termed GA PARKING LOT B.
From Marine Drive turn onto 13th Street, then continue onto Argyle Ave. Parking attendants will direct you to your parking spot.
The following are some awesome vendors that will be at RAP 2018.
- Kettle Corn
- Extreme Old Country Perogies
- Big Red’s Poutine
- Mo Bacon
- Reel Mac & Cheese
- Lemon Heaven
- Insomniac’s Coffee Co.
- Thai Box on Truck
- Greek on the Street
- There is no outside food or drink allowed. However, if you bring in an EMPTY plastic water bottle, there will be water stations that you can use to fill them up!
- This event is BYOC – bring your own chair! If you would like to leave your chair at the venue overnight, there will be a ‘chair check’ option for an additional fee
- The GA Dance Floor (see map below) is welcome to all patrons, but no chairs are allowed!
- The best magic power to beat the heat is to bring your suntan lotion and make sure to drink lots of water! The festival will proceed as planned rain or shine. Be prepared.